Tuesday, 15 November 2016
It's that time of year again - you can enter your fabulous confetti photo with The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company petals now!
Enter via FACEBOOK or email email@example.com
One lucky couple will win a case of champange delivered in time for Christmas.
For all T&Cs see the Facebook Competition tab.
We can't wait to see your pretty pictures...
Image: The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company
Friday, 4 November 2016
It’s a little early to be thinking about Christmas but if you are planning a December wedding it’s probably been on your mind all year! If you are getting married in the run up to Christmas then you can either choose to embrace the festivities or ignore them all together - but if you want to add a festive touch here and there your confetti petals are an easy and fun way to do so.
Here are our top trends for confetti petals for December 2016…
Christmas Colours –
· Red, green, white and gold are classic festive colours and combine beautifully to create merry confetti mixes. Take a look at our different petal collections and simply mix your favourites!
· Try Gold Delphiniums - brilliant to add into your blend to add a little touch of Christmas, and are still totally biodegradable.
· Red Rose Petals are a great choice for any winter wedding and stand out well against both the bride’s dress and darker winter backdrops, which will make your photos look great!
· And don’t forget the confetti cones and packaging too – The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company can create totally bespoke Photo Cones for you – so if you’d like a confetti cone of you and your H2B in Santa hats – they can do it!
Frosty Sparkle –
· Silver is a big trend for winter 2016 and it’s stylishly Christmassy too – add sparkle to your confetti photograph with Silver Delphinium Petals and couple them with blues, purples, whites and creams for a modern, glamorous look.
· Silver Skeleton Leaves add wintry elegance and interest to a wintry confetti mix and are great for decorating aisles and pathways too.
Rich and Warming –
· The natural, vintage, homespun wedding theme, wildflowers and bunting in summer, switches to cosy candles and blankets in winter, and for 2016 warm colours and rich hues are very popular.
· Rich merlot, purples, burgundy and gold are wonderful confetti colours for a winter wedding and coupled with music paper or brown paper confetti cones, raffia and hessian, are really Christmassy.
· Accessorise your confetti baskets with ribbons and little Christmas tree decorations. Scatter petals on your wedding breakfast tables for easy decorations.
· And don’t forget to get your flower girl to scatter petals down the aisle - it’s very good luck!
All photos: The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company
Share your Christmas Confetti Photos on our Facebook and Instagram #christmasconfetti and check out our Winter Wedding Ideas on Pinterest.